Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meal Plan for March

Sorry this is late, but with the pregnancy and being SOOO tired I have not had much time to go online. These are the meals that I'm planning for the month of March:

- Crockpot Jambalaya
- Chipotle Chicken Burrito
- Veggie Pizza
- Chicken Picnic Patties with homemade Boursin
- Antipasto Wraps
- Classic club sandwhiches
- TGI Friday's Black Bean Soup
- Marinated chicken with greek potatoes
- Big Thicket Chicken & Dumplings
- Southwest stuffed bell peppers
- Best Beef Stroganoff
- Sloppy/pizza Joes

For desserts/snacks, I'll be making:
- Shamrock toasties (to celebrate St Patty's day)
- Auntie Annies Pretzels

For Breakfast I have planned:
- Lemon Apple Braid
- Water Bagles w/homemade honey walnut cream cheese spread


Of the above I have made the lemon apple braid (I would rate 3 of 5 stars, it was a little too lemony) and the antipasto wraps (3 out of 5 stars again). The ingredients were a little weird (sun dried tomato wraps with artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, ham, lettuce, cream cheese w/basil, and salami), but I did learn that I really love roasted red peppers! I'll be trying to incorporate them into future meals. I already went shopping for the month and my grocery bill was about $60. I will try and save the receipt for next month to give an exact savings breakdown!

0 comments:

 

Babies in Bunnyland | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL